Don't let the paper pile grow
You frequently find out that your desk is covered with the piles of papers. You can take each of them into your hands several times during the day, but the paper still stays at its previous place. What are the reasons of your disorder? They may be various, such as lack of scheduled time for documentation process or just lack of organization. In both cases the best decision of your problem is to schedule exact hours in your timetable for paper handling. So, you will get rid of endless paper piles on your desk and accustom yourself to be disciplined and productive.
"Paper handling" To Do List
- If you are tired of endless paper queues on your desk, think when it is the best time in your schedule that you can devote to sorting the documentation
- Schedule paper handling to this time and keep to your plan
- Use software to schedule the time for work with the papers
- Start your organizer software
- Create a new task 'Paper handling'
- Schedule this task to the most appropriate time
- Keep to your schedule