How to proceed to work faster
Many people need some time to make up their mind to start working day. It's normally until it doesn't take too much time. If your employees spend the whole morning discussing their previous day, checking e-mails or something else, you should try to eliminate such procrastinations. For example, make it a rule to hold the meetings each morning and discuss what was done, what should be done, what problems were faced, etc. In such a case, the employee has to remember the previous working day and think over the tasks that should be done this day, so, he or she automatically draws into the work.
"Morning meeting" To Do List
- Assign short meeting to the morning of each day
- Define the questions that should be discussed during these meetings, for example, what tasks were done during the previous day and what problems each employee had during their accomplishment, what he or she is going to do this day, etc
- Inform your team members about the meetings and their subjects
- Use software to create a task 'Meeting', assign it to required employees and inform them about its subject
- Start your team management software
- Create a new task 'Morning meeting'
- Schedule it to appropriate time in the morning
- Assign required employees to attend the meeting
- Enter meeting subject into task notes section