The task and its documents should be kept in one place
It is a usual situation when there is a need to add some documents or any other information that is required for successful task accomplishment. If you print out and store the papers related to each task on your desk, you will soon face a pile of papers on your workplace. Keeping these documents as electronic files in your PC will require extra time to find them when accomplishing the task. The best way out of such situations is to keep the documents related to each particular task somewhere near this task. In such case you will save your time while implementing the task.
"Attach files to the task" To Do List
- While setting the task, think about the additional documents that may be required during task accomplishment
- Avoid printing out the documents and keeping them on your desk
- Use software to create a task and attach required files to it
- Start your task management software
- Create a new task
- Select "Attachments" tab
- Attach required files to this task
- Click "Ok"