Most customer care guides prove that existing customers are the most important assets of business. The primary rule you should remember when creating customer care policies and treating your customers is about the ways and methods you use to manage relationships with your customers. Expectations of your customers need to be considered, and mechanisms of customer care management need to be implemented to meet all of your customer care goals .
The following customer care guidelines can be considered to obtain more opportunities for increasing sales and earning a higher degree of customer trust:
- Providing a free helpline to answer questions of your customers by phone
- Creating FAQ (frequently asked questions) at your web-site
- Giving free products that help your customers make the most of their purchases
- Sending e-mail and post reminders when services or check-ups are due
- Offering volume discounts to existing customers on further purchases
Your customer care employees will not carry out their duties effectively if no task management software is implemented. The idea of such software is to help groups of employees to better understand customer care definition and achieve custom care excellence. VIP Task Manager can be used in your Sales department to establish and manage customer care workflows. The software allows organizing workday, planning daily tasks, scheduling appointments and creating agendas.
- Run VIP Task Manager and create a new database for your Sales department.
- Enter the database and go to Resource List view to create user accounts for each sales staff member.
- Go to Task List view to create to-do lists and make assignments.
- Use Scheduler view to create work calendars and job schedules.