Using day planner software means you are able to cope with everyday challenges and accomplish your daily routine timely. Such software allows setting and meeting your day planner targets and goals. To understand how to use a day planner, the following day planner tips are listed:
- Use day planner software as a part of your daily routine. Keep it always at hand.
- Set due dates for your daily assignments as soon as you get them.
- Put everything (from simple tasks to complex projects and large to-do lists) in your planner.
- Use priorities to get focused on important and urgent tasks.
- Keep incomplete tasks on track.
The listed day planner ideas are basic and can be used to manage daily tasks and duties. Various time management methods offer to use the same or similar ideas to do assignments on schedule.
VIP Task Manager is a good time management day planner solution that provides a hierarchical project/task outline that allows you to break down large to-do items and projects into smaller steps and action lists.
- Run VIP Task Manager , create a new database and go to Task List view to create to-do lists and perform tasks.
- Use Task Tree view to create and manage projects and assignments.
- Use Scheduler view to display tasks in daily/weekly/monthly view.
- If you need to manage teamwork and group assignments, you can use Resource List view to add users to the database.
- Each user will have personal access to the database. The access is based on user permissions to tasks and task groups.