Set the goals and the means for their achievement
When you set your goals, you should define what means you need to achieve them. It can be money, time or some additional skills and knowledge, etc. Determine which of these resources you already have and which should be found or reached. If you realize what you are lacking to achieve the goal you set, it will be easier to eliminate the difficulties towards your aim and approach your life dream faster.
"Means of goal achievement" To Do List
- While setting the goals, define what means you need to achieve them
- Define whether you have these means or need some actions to possess them
- Take the first step towards your goal by obtaining the means you lack of
- Use software to enter a list of means you need to achieve the goal you set
- Start your task management software
- Create a new task, for example "Apply a new product line"
- Find out what you need to achieve this goal and enter it into task notes section
- Start achieving the goal