Little steps towards the aim
When setting your goals don't try to achieve your long-life dream at once. It is like a muscle that may be strained or torn if you try to bench press too much weight at once. Goal setting is the same. It's difficult to attain to significant results in a moment. Start from small goals and gradually build them up. If you limit yourself to one small goal that can be pursued from the beginning to the end in a matter of a few weeks or months then after completing it you will be able to increase the resistance by pursuing larger goals.
"Set your goals step by step" To Do List
- Think about your main goal and about the steps you need to do to achieve it
- Break down these steps into smaller and easier ones
- Set the order in which you would like to achieve your goals
- Start achieving easier goals and gradually go on to more difficult ones
- Use software to list your goals beginning from easier to more difficult ones
- Start your task management software
- Create a new task group "Goals"
- Create new tasks describing your goals and assign them to this task group
- Set tasks order beginning from easier to more difficult goals
- Start achieving your goals gradually