Set the task and estimate the time for it
For proper planning of your working day you should know how much time each task may take, at least approximately. If you try to estimate this time while setting the tasks, then it will be much easier for you to make your daily and weekly plans. When you think over the steps that you need to take to accomplish the task, you are concentrated on it and can more exactly estimate required time for each step separately and the whole task in general. Later you will need only to track estimated time for each task and schedule them to your time table in accordance with their priorities and importance.
"Task estimated time" To Do List
- When you think over the task that you need to do, estimate the time that it may take
- Just as you record the steps and subtasks of this task, note down their estimated time
- Use software to enter task estimated time
- Start your task management software
- Create a new task
- Enter task estimated time
- Click "Ok"