Any additional information may be of use
While you plan some appointment, it's very important to have as much information about its place and participants as possible. Something may go wrong on your way to the appointed place and additional information may be very useful. Let's imagine that you go to some unknown region and must be met by the driver in the office car. What should you do if he/she doesn't come? In such situations any additional phone number or address may help you to contact with the people that will tell you what to do.
"Additional information" To Do List
- When you plan the appointment, find out all phone numbers, addresses, cell phones and any place-names if you are going to unknown area
- Record this information and keep it somewhere where you can reach it before the departure
- Don't forget to take the information when you go to the appointment
- Use software to enter all additional information about the appointment and print it out before the departure
- Start your task management software
- Create a new task, for example "Business trip"
- Enter all additional information into the task notes section
- Print out the task with the notes and take it with yourself in the trip