Don't lose the opportunity to accomplish one more task
Among the tasks that are scheduled to exact time there are many tasks which accomplishment depends on some obstacles and can't be planned beforehand. For example, if you need to drive to the service station on your way to the bank, you don't know exact time when it happens. You can solve this problem by creating the group of tasks "Places" and assigning to it all the tasks that are connected with these places. So, when you are going to the bank, look into task group "Places" and recall the tasks that you can do on your way to it.
'Context-dependent tasks' To Do List
- Determine the events that are mostly peculiar to you or your company
- Create the group of tasks for each of the event
- Place the tasks into corresponding groups
- When one of these events approaches, look into corresponding task group and recall the tasks that should be done
- Use software to create the groups of the tasks and track them when it's necessary
- Start your task management software
- Create a new task group, for example "Places"
- Assign the tasks connected with the trip to definite place to these task group
- Track the tasks of 'Places' task group when you are going somewhere