Event scheduling is a process of creating schedules for tasks and allocating available working time to accomplish tasks. Event scheduling process is highly important for proper planning and performing tasks. Timely completion of tasks will significantly depend on accuracy and availability of job calendars and schedules. Success of the process depends upon three main factors:
- Specific event scheduling algorithms used to determine the next job (task) to be scheduled.
- Descriptions of jobs to be scheduled.
- Time slice given to plan jobs and design event schedule examples.
To run and manage event scheduling process, you can use VIP Task Manager . Calendar view of this task management software allows displaying tasks in daily/weekly/monthly view and filtering large task lists. By using the software, you can design to-do lists, task templates and job schedules. For more comfortable and pleasant event scheduling, you can group tasks by resources and also create column layouts.
- Run VIP Task Manager and go to Calendar view.
- Use drag and drop functionality to schedule tasks.
- Switch between daily view and monthly view to plan short-term and long term tasks.
- Use Filter Bar to display only needed tasks on your calendar.