Specific company or department requires specific workflow for its tasks or even several specific workflow types. This is important because Sales department workflow surely differs from Research & Development department workflow and the tasks within these departments definitely feature different statuses within their lifecycle.
Specific software application helps companies to establish very workflows for each of departments. If you have such needs, VIP Task Manager can assist you in creating and implementing your specific task statuses, using custom workflow feature. The software allows to customize your task statuses and to make processes smooth and efficient.
- Open your task management software.
- Go to Tools-Custom Workflow.
- In opened window press "New workflow" ("Ins" key).
- Enter title of a new workflow and press Ok.
- Select the new workflow and press "Create new status".
- Enter new status parameters: Name, Value, Color, etc. and press ok.
- In such a way create a group of statuses to describe your new workflow.
When you create a new task group, you can specify workflow that will be appointed for all tasks inside the task group.