Often tasks have no distinct timelines, but are connected to certain life circumstances. This means that some tasks can be performed only in the context of some circumstances – for example next time when you go to a bookshop for some technical literature you should find certain books for your kids, or when you go to your bank to get the money transfer you should research terms of making a deposit. For managing such tasks you need to categorize your tasks in the context-dependent way and prioritize them accordingly. Grouping such tasks let you save a lot of your time.
VIP Task Manager is task and time management groupware which allows categorizing tasks according to way that suits you most. For example you can create task group 'Bank', create main task 'To get the money transfer', appoint it to certain date and place in this task group all tasks which you need to perform in the bank besides of the main task.
To categorize you tasks in context-oriented way you need to:
- start you work planning application
- create categories of your tasks (task groups), for example 'Bank' and 'Bookshop'
- categorize your tasks according to this places and assign them into task groups
- set time for the main task, set reminder for this task
- when time to execute main task of a group has come you can see all tasks which you can/need/should do in the context of this group
- print out to-do-lists for bank, bookshop and so on