To provide the clear and straightforward understanding of project management by the team, every team member should be involved in the project contributing process which means a process for planning, scheduling and measuring tasks of the project. Project contribution ensures that the existing project is a complete collection of problems and solutions which are considered and discussed by the team and the leader and which deliver the results of project works (deliverables) in accordance with the identified project calendar and schedule. Team members become project contributors when the project is run in the collaborative environment and group communication.
VIP Task Manager is a source of project contribution tools which serve as the way to transform your employees into a collaborative project contributing team. The program lets look at your employees as at a complete project work group regardless experience, skill level, and knowledge of the group members. Collaborative tools of VIP Task Manager establish real-time project data exchange and group communication through local network or Internet.
- Launch VIP Task Manager Professional.
- Go to Task Tree view and create new project folders which will contain action plans, checklists and guides. Team members will have access to the project folders.
- Use popup notifications and email messages to inform team members of new decisions or solutions.
- Apply performance indicators to measure contribution of each project team member.
- Assign supervisors who will help the team leader to manage the contribute project process.