What is a task force?
A task force is a number of employees unified into a workgroup and assigned to performing work on a temporary basis to achieve specific and clearly defined goals. For example, a project task force is group of project resources unified into a project team and responsible for performing project assignments to produce a product or provide a service.
Task force guidelines
The following task force tips and guidelines are basic:
- Controlling: create a work environment which supports your supervisory incentives to control and audit tasks and assignments of employees.
- Encouraging: give employees encouragement for the work done, so they will get powerful incentives for improvement.
- Improving: take steps to improve skills and abilities of employees.
Task force software solution
VIP Task Manager offers powerful tools for managing tasks and employees. The software allows using client-server technologies to manage tasks, design schedules, initiate workflows, run projects and create reports.
- Run VIP Task Manager and connect to one of your databases.
- Go to Resource List view to add users to the database.
- Use Task List view to make assignments and create tasks.
- Use Task Tree view to organize tasks into todo lists.
- Use Calendar view to plan and schedule tasks.