There are people who know some important things about time management, so they can do more tasks and get higher efficiency than others. One of the things that these people know concerns time quadrature . There is a unique time management method that lets organize working hours efficiently by using time quadrants. A time quadrant is one of the four parts of the time quadrant matrix that allows dividing all tasks you have into the four respective categories and setting task priorities considering time constraints. These categories are:
- Quadrant 1 includes both urgent and important tasks that should be accomplished first of all.
- Quadrant 2 includes important but not urgent tasks which you can do without looking at urgency but considering importance.
- Quadrant 3 also includes important but not urgent tasks but the difference is that in this quadrant category you should place tasks for which are not responsible but you have a concern or interest about these tasks.
- Quadrant 4 includes both not urgent and not important tasks which you can do after all the other tasks.
VIP Task Manager helps you set priorities for you tasks and define to which of the 4 time quadrants your tasks belong. The software allows using priorities to plan tasks and schedule jobs. It supports user collaboration and data exchange.
- Run VIP Task Manager
- In Task Tree view, create four task groups which correspond to the 4 time quadrants .
- Select tasks you need to prioritize and place each of the tasks to the respective group.
- Use 6 priorities available in VIP Task Manager to get better task planning.
- Go to Calendar view to schedule tasks and design timelines.
Action plan:Set the list of responsibilities for each position of your staff