Task statement is initiating and therefore critically important stage of task performance. Task statement consists of two important parts:
- First part of task statement is intended for task performer - how the performer(s) should work in order to accomplish the task. Statement of task in this context should be clear and comprehensively informative, so performer can get a good picture of what he/she is actually expected to do.
- Another part of task statement is a vision of task from the side of task owner (those who gives and supervises the work). This context of task statement includes definition of work purpose and outputs, work quality and identification of the task as a part of a greater project.
Correct statement of task guarantees a minimal number of problems during the task execution as far as there is a minimum of uncertainties. In order to state task well, in the context of some project, you can use special teamwork software.
VIP Task Manager is real-time teamwork task statement software that will help you to plan tasks and control performance of your team members. This product allows you to manage business and projects schedules/tasks, to monitor task execution in real-time and to analyze team efficiency.
VIP Organizer is individual task manager that can be used for personal task statement in small business projects or your personal projects. This simple task statement software allows you to manage your time, priorities, files, notes and checklists.
To ensure good statement of task you need to do the following:
- start your task statement software
- create working tasks for you and other team members
- use Task Tree to create project break-down structure
- plan timelines, costs and set priorities, give instructions, assign tasks to performers
- control project evolution in terms of tasks completion, time and costs
your employees are properly assigned to the tasks, this will become a strong driver of innovation and growth.Set the list of responsibilities for each position of your staff