Systematic goal-setting will increase your performance and facilitate attainment of your goals. It requires ability to concentrate and clear understanding of your objectives. Distinct understanding of your objective (knowing exactly what you want) ensures your motivation and helps you to find the practical way to achieve your goal (breaking down your goal into small tasks). Concentration means your ability to give all attention and efforts to one task until it is complete.
Systematical approach to goal setting includes:
- writing down your goals
- clear understanding of your goals
- strong motivation
- concentrating on intermediate objectives that will bring you to your goal
- setting of sub-deadlines and milestones
- using of SMART method for setting objectives
- planning to reach your final goal faster (develop intensified plan with closer deadlines and start to work according to it)
VIP Task Manager is task and time management groupware that allows you to set tasks for you and your team, keep monitoring on everything you perform and control time.
VIP Organizer is personal task management tool that will help you to plan, control, prioritize and categorize your goals and tasks.
To plan your tasks properly you need to:
- start your task controlling application
- break-down your goals into tasks
- set order of tasks
- categorize and prioritize tasks
- set deadlines of tasks