The aim of smart business management is increasing of employee work effectiveness, because this allows increasing of employee productivity. Effectiveness means that employee can organize work process in such way so he/she will be able to perform more work during the same time, even without additional energy consumption. When employee's effectiveness increases, the workloads can be increased as well.
The simplest way to define if employee works ineffectively is to define evident lack of productivity in comparison with other employees. This can be the backgrounds to discover reasons of ineffective work. Possible reason can be unequal workloads (if employee does not possess required skills yet etc.) and workloads should be temporarily decreased, or perhaps because of inefficient task planning/prioritizing.
VIP Task Manager is task and time management groupware that allows to report and track work performance within the working team. It allows monitoring the common progress to define issues and quickly re-plan workloads if needed.
To analyze employees productivity periodically with a help of VIP Task Manager you need to:
- start work planning application
- choose most convenient mode for this - Task List
- set Filters panel to show only positive task statuses of your workflow like Complete, In progress, Verified and so on
- set Filters panel to show only tasks assigned to certain employee
- monitor the result - assess total number of tasks with positive statuses, how many tasks are completed and verified, how many are in progress and what is average percent of completeness among these tasks etc.
- select in Filter panel all required employees by turns and track/compare their results