How to improve QA department productivity
in 3 minutes
- Project quality management software
According to project quality management definition – project quality is a process of ensuring that all project activities necessary to design
- Software for project quality management
Planning and quality management are necessary processes in project management. However, for quality maintenance and project conformity to all quality standards these processes are not sufficient for effective project accomplishment.
- What is quality management and how can software be used in quality management system?
For any business the more important thing than money is a source of money - consumers which are interested in high quality of products, best price, qualified service, quick time of execution
- Quality management and employee productivity increasing
When company invests in quality management it allows to increase quality of business processes and this will decrease probability of unexpected difficulties and troubles (probability of spoilage)
- Quality assurance: five stages Six Sigma Project
Six Sigma is a methodology of quality management that gives a company tools for business processes improvement.
- Problems and advantages of Total Quality Management - Total Quality Management (TQM) is a management style that implies non-stop process of quality improvement of products, processes and personnel work.
- Essence of Total Quality Management - Edward Deming was American scientist that is closely associated with elaboration of Total Quality Management (TQM). Aim to stimulate production of competitive goods has initiated the creation of TQM.