VIP Task Manager is a powerful tool that allows to create custom fields and use formulas to calculate values. Custom fields can be created and applied per task group or per task. For the transportation company all custom fields can be conditionally divided into two groups: time indicators and price-defining indicators.
- Estimated Time of Departure (ETD) shows date and time when supplier provides purchase order for embarkation, and the shipment is ready to be arranged by the forwarder.
- Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) is the date and time when the shipment will be delivered to the port of destination.
- Delivery period. This custom field is automatically calculated as a difference between ETA and ETD. It shows duration of transportation.
- Departure point. This custom field indicates the place (port) of dispatching.
- Destination point. This custom field indicates the port of shipment where the order should be delivered to.
- Transport type. You can create a list of predefined value for this custom field. The list can include such types of transports: sea, auto, railway, air and mixed. The type of transport determines tariffs and costs.
- Volume. This indicator shows the volume of order.
- Weight. It is weight of ordered goods.
- Costs. The costs of shipment should be counted by the volume, weight, transport type, destination port and departure port.
- Status. This indicator shows the status of payment. You can set up several values for this custom field: paid, unpaid, prepaid.
- Step 1. Transportation company solution
- Step 2. Staffing transportation company
- Step 3. Setting transportation company workflow
- >> Step 4. Customizing fields for transportation company solution
- Step 5. Planning transportation company tasks list
- Step 6. Sharing transportation company tasks
- Step 7. Documents in task performance of transportation company
- Step 8. Tracking transportation company tasks
- Step 9. Creating task reports in transportation company solution
- Step 10. KPIs for transportation company activity